Camp Chaski is an online, virtual, week-long running camp starting July 6th built for the current COVID-19 inducted limitations of 2020 by runners, for mountain/ultra/trail runners of all levels.
Over the course of this week, runners will learn from some of the most accomplished runners in the sport, partake in structured runs as well as pre- and post-run exercises and strength workouts.
In addition, participants will be able to learn from the running pros like Mike Wardian, Dani Moreno, and Pete Kostelnick during live interactive afternoon Master Classes. Additional presenters include experienced elite runners Ashley Brasovan, Calum Neff, Carolyn Stocker, Devon Yanko, Kimber Mattox, Kris Brown, Tyler Andrews and Emily Schmitz.
The camp will cover topics like nutrition, training philosophy, mental toughness, and wrap things up with a Chaski Campfire – where staff will share some of their favorite funny, inspiring, and/or challenging stories from their journey in the sport.
While many companies would charge more for a single lecture, the entire week of this virtual camp (with 5 workouts and 6 master classes) is available for only $99. With that, participants get:
- 5x guided workouts (including pre-run work, a structured run to be done on your own, and post-run exercises – all outlined below).
- 6x 75-90 minute live masterclasses with Q&A.
- Access to recordings of masterclasses, slides, and our personal recommended reads for more info.
- Access to private Camp Chaski Facebook group.
- 1 month of free 1-on-1 online coaching from Chaski (with purchase of 6 month plan) – a $199 value!
Lastly, Chaski will also have two additional weeks of camp later in the summer, one week focused on 5K to Marathon distance races and one week built entirely by women, for women. Stay tuned for more info on those!
Register today and secure a spot for the week of a lifetime!
Announcement written by Tyler Andrews, Chaski Endurance Collective.