We’re excited to partner with American Trail Running Association (ATRA) corporate member Lifelong Endurance and Denver, Colorado based Coach Andrew Simmons to give away 90 days of one to one coaching. You must be an ATRA member to be eligible. Check out our Membership page to join now.
Here’s how this coaching giveaway works in five easy steps:
- Send an EMAIL HERE and include the three reasons why you need a coach.
- ATRA and Lifelong Endurance will review submissions and one lucky ATRA member will be chosen to receive 90 days of free coaching.
- Entries must be received by midnight on Wednesday, May 27.
- The athlete chosen will be contacted by Wednesday June 3.
- We’ll follow the chosen athlete’s fitness journey through the coaching period and publish their story in Trail News.
Lifelong Endurance is an endurance coaching company providing endurance and performance coaching in running, triathlon, as well as strength and conditioning to athletes worldwide. Coach Andrew is a USATF Level 2 endurance coach focused on helping road, trail and mountain athletes navigate their training so that they can step to the start line confident on race day. Lifelong Endurance and Coach Andrew Simmons are really excited to give one lucky athlete the training experience you only get at Lifelong Endurance.
Would you rather find a coach closer to where you live? Check out a list of over 120 trail running coaches in our national directory.