Aug 20, 2022 at 11:00 AM
Entry Fee $22
(Lowest or Early Registration)
Entry Fee 2 $33
(Highest or Late Registration)
Prize Money: no
Participant Limit: 75
Percent of the course on un-paved trails: 100%
First Year of the Event: 2019
You are invited to the first VirsboRUN, which is organized by SK TRIM Virsbo, Sweden
Skräddartorpet, Saturday August 24, 2019, at. 11:00
All levels are welcome, from the beginner to the more experienced runner.
The race consists of a course of 5.3 km and you decide for yourself how many laps to run. When you get too tired you end and report that you are done.
– Start / warp / ingestion / target is at Skräddatorpet
– Distances 5.3 km (1 lap), 10.6 km (2 laps), 15.9 km (3 laps) and 21.2 km (4 laps half marathon) Herr / Dam. During the race you decide how many laps you will run. Maximum 3 hours.
– The terrain runs on paths through the Hälleskogsbrännan (big forest fire 2014), old forest and no car roads are crossed, see pictures
– Easy to go with train or car to VirsboRUN (Skräddatorpet)
– The scrap yard has parking spaces, changing rooms, saunas (ladies / men), toilets, swallowing and more.
– Experience varying nature
– Limited number of seats
Questions are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
No photos available.
Past Event Dates
Held on Aug 20, 2022
Held on Aug 21, 2021
Held on Aug 22, 2020
Held on Aug 12, 2019