Jun 03, 2020 at 7:00 PM
The Big Run 5K
Seattle WA, 98112
Entry Fee $21
(Lowest or Early Registration)
Entry Fee 2 $30
(Highest or Late Registration)
Prize Money: no
Percent of the course on un-paved trails: 0%
First Year of the Event: 2018
On June 3, Fleet Feet Sports locations nationwide will hold a local 5K race to celebrate Global Running Day. Together, Fleet Feet Sports Seattle and Northwest Trail Runs will be hosting a 5k trail race at Interlaken Park!
From Fleet Feet Seattle: We want to see the whole community participate because, seriously, running together rocks. Let us recap the ways:
• You get to join Fleet Feet Sports communities across the country in a nationally-coordinated 5K race taking place in different locations all on the same day.
• It’s on a Wednesday—who couldn’t use a mid-week pump-up?
• Post-race BBQ so that we can all welcome Summer with our arms wide open!
• Finish line games and DJ Forrest Gump!
• We know some people. And some pretty cool brands (cough, cough, Brooks). Let’s just say, we’re planning some fun raffle giveaways and category prizes.
The Big Run coincides with Global Running Day and is open to runners of all levels and abilities. OR if you prefer, we’re also looking for some volunteers.
No photos available.