Sep 10, 2022 at 12:00 PM
Ireland Trail Running + Wellness Retreat for Women
Entry Fee $4350
(Lowest or Early Registration)
Entry Fee 2 $4850
(Highest or Late Registration)
Prize Money: no
Type: Running Camp
Participant Limit: 12
Starting Elevation: 10
High Point: 800
Percent of the course on un-paved trails: 90%
First Year of the Event: 2018
Castles | Cliffs | Guided Trail Runs | Irish Pubs | Wellness Workshops | Natural Running Clinics | Charming Hotels
September 10 – 16, 2022 — The total run distance for this retreat will be between approximately 38 and 43 miles
At this women’s running and wellness retreat in Ireland, you’ll free yourself from the routine of daily life while enjoying the exhilaration of running the Emerald Isle’s most stunning and famous trails.
Nothing helps you reconnect with what drives you as a runner and in life like exploring a foreign land, where every sight and sound is new and stimulating.
You don’t need any trail running experience to participate in this retreat!
In this fully guided retreat, explore Ireland’s most stunning natural landscapes, fascinating historic sites and off-the-beaten path trails and hidden gems that only our locally based guides know about.
Freed from the burden of having to think about navigating, planning meals or taking care of others, you’re able to focus fully on yourself and your well-being.
Your Retreat Package Includes:
• Six nights’ accommodation in high-quality hotels and authentic Irish lodges.
• Daily breakfasts and dinners, some lunches
• Daily guided runs with local runners and retreat leader
• Ground transportation and luggage transfers
• Drop off at Dublin International Airport
• Wellness Workshops
• Natural Running Form Clinics
• Introduction to Mindful Running Program
• Guided tour of Ross Castle
• Trail snacks/energy food and drinks
• Run Wild Retreats gift bag
• Retreat Planning Guide
See the full itinerary at: https://runwildretreats.com/ireland-trail-running-retreat/
Past Event Dates
Held on Sep 10, 2022
Held on Sep 12, 2021
Held on Sep 13, 2020
Held on Sep 15, 2019
Held on Sep 16, 2018