Aug 02, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Iceland Trail Running + Wellness Retreat for Women – Early August
Entry Fee $4900
(Lowest or Early Registration)
Prize Money: no
Series: Run Wild Retreats + Wellness
Type: Running Camp
Participant Limit: 14
High Point: 1000
Percent of the course on un-paved trails: 95%
First Year of the Event: 2015
Hotels & Huts | Mindful Running | Mountains + Valleys | Glacier Volcanoes | Geothermal Hot Springs | Black Sand Beach + Giant Waterfalls
August 2 – 8, 2021 – Daily runs range from 5 – 9 miles
Part running vacation, part wellness retreat. We’ll explore Southern Iceland and the Highlands in a way that leaves you plenty of time to tune in to what drives you in running and in life.
Indulge in a week of all things sure to feed your soul: travel, adventure, fun, education, great food and connecting with amazing women.
Through our practical running form clinics, informative discussions, mindful movement and free time for quiet contemplation, you’ll stop the energy drains and divert your energy back into your running.
Become a durable, strong, motivated runner using tools and techniques that will keep you healthy and injury free.
Immerse yourself in the powerful healing energy of this vibrant, wild landscape as you run scenic trails at a pace that’s playful, relaxed and social.
Your retreat package includes:
• Two nights’ shared accommodation in a 3-star hotel in downtown Reykjavik (double occupancy)
• Two nights’ accommodation at the 4-star Icelandair Hotel Vik (triple or double occupancy)
• Two nights accommodation in the Volcano Huts of Húsadalur Valley (dorm-style bunk beds)
• Daily breakfasts, lunches and dinners
• Daily guided runs with professional Icelandic guides and retreat leader
• Ground transportation during the retreat
• Three Wellness Workshops
• Three Natural Running Form Clinics
• Trail snacks/energy food
• Blue Lagoon Geothermal Hot Springs
• Run Wild Retreats Gift Bag
• Transportation from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik International Airport on the last day (arrive at 2 p.m.)
See the full itinerary at: https://runwildretreats.com/iceland-trail-running-wellness-retreat/
Held on Aug 02, 2021
Held on Aug 03, 2020
Held on Aug 04, 2019