Jul 07, 2022 at 8:00 AM
High Altitude Escape Trail Running Camp
Flagstaff AZ, 86001
Entry Fee $80
(Lowest or Early Registration)
Entry Fee 2 $300
(Highest or Late Registration)
Prize Money: no
Type: Running Camp
Percent of the course on un-paved trails: 100%
First Year of the Event: 2019
Join the Sundog Running coaches Ian, Emily, and Eric in their hometown for a long weekend of running, learning, and camaraderie. All ability and experience levels are welcome!
Itinerary: A detailed itinerary will be shared with campers. Each day will include meals, a run, and activities/clinics.
- Trail runs that highlight the high country of northern Arizona
- Training philosophy and structure, life lessons learned, and running-specific strength guidance clinics
- Eight meals. We’ll accommodate all food allergies and preferences.
- Race entry to the Parhelic Circle Trail Races at Arizona Nordic Village* (participation optional)
- Travel to runs and camp activities
- Sundog Running t-shirt or hat
Lodging: Lodging is available on-site at an additional cost and is first come, first serve**. This is a rustic experience! You have the option to share housing or stay solo. You must provide your own pillows, sleeping bags/linens, and towels. There is no electricity in the cabins and yurts but lighting is provided via battery-operated lamp. Electricity is provided in the main lodge. There is no wi-fi, but cell service is available. Portable restrooms and showers are available as well as “real” restrooms and showers in the main lodge.
No photos available.
Past Event Dates
Held on Jul 07, 2022
Held on Jul 22, 2021
Held on Jul 23, 2020
Held on Jul 25, 2019