Directions: From Tullahoma, TN
1. Head northwest on SW Atlantic St toward W Lincoln St 207 ft
2. Take the 1st right onto W Lincoln St 2.5 mi
3. Turn left at Carter Blake Rd 1.4 mi
4. Turn right at Short Springs Rd 1.2 mi
5. Take the 2nd right onto Powell Rd 62 ft
End at Short Springs State Natural Area
Trail Information: Relatively rocky with rolling hills. One main 1.5-2 mile loop that has a 1.5 mile and 1 mile loop off of it. Attaching all the loops together yields ~5 miles of trail running. There are three water falls; Machine Falls (a 50 ft beauty!) and Adams Falls (usually relatively dry) and Bugsby Falls (more of a cascade). Below Machine Falls there is a ~500 ft wildflower loop. In the spring it yields some of the most fragrant and colorful wildflowers in TN.
Miscellaneous Information: There are multiple springs in the creek below Machine Falls.